It’s Friday, Friday, Friday!
Welcome to Friday, everyone! The day that generates its own warm, fuzzy feelings just by existing!
But, just in case in case it’s been “one of those weeks,” just in case you still have a long weekend ahead of you, the below video is a great listen! Even if you already know all of the tips, this girl’s voice is a de-stresser all on its own. Trust me; she’s great.
Ok! I’m going to assume you watched the video (btw it can be found on Michelle Phan’s youtube channel). I know finding a passion is super difficult sometimes, so I thought I’d share some ideas to get you guys started finding a fun activity to do on the regular:
- Horseback riding (If you have the means to do this, highly recommend; it’s super fun and a fabulous way to get outside!)
- Writing short stories, poetry, novels, comics, etc.
- Starting a blog 😀
- Antiquing (Because who doesn’t love searching old antique shops for unique, one-of-a-kind items??!?!)
- Painting (Un-artistic? That’s okay; it doesn’t have to look good to provide stress relief! An alternative to blank canvas is painting clay pieces–mugs, pots, plates, bowls, etc. Believe it or not, there are places like that around. I thoroughly enjoy the Clay Cafe in Columbus, Ohio)
- Bike-riding, running, fitness classes/other exercise
- Adventuring (Go to a new place once a month, whether it’s a local store, restaurant, park, whatever! It can be surprising what you find when you’re actually looking!)
- Archery, trapshooting, paint balling, etc.
What stuff do you guys do fun? Comment and share! I’d love to hear from you! ❤
Have a great day or not; the choice is yours!